terça-feira, setembro 09, 2008

At Work

I am currently at work. As you might guess, it's not too busy today. The director is currently out of the office, but they have fixed it so that I can actually enter the building. Card readers in lieu of keys can be loads of bureaucratic fun! I am trying to do what a lovely madrileña cohort in the Department once advised, "Write at least one page of your thesis everyday." I wonder if she added the caveat "...even if it's craptacular" or anything after looking at the dreck I have produced thus far today. I may be my own worst critic, but... :D

On a much happier note, somebody stopped by my house the other day, so he can attest that at least some of my stories are not bald-faced lies. We had inclement weather when he arrived. I wondered if Chac Mool or Tlaloc were coming up to guide him to Mexico. From what I've heard, he made it past la frontera. Mucha suerte, hombre!

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial