quinta-feira, agosto 07, 2008

Film Fest Serendipity

Well, things have settled down here a bit, so I am going to be returning to the Nashpatch to find a place to stay a while, do research, & get some work done on my thesis. While trying to pack & prepare & have people nagging all around me, I decided to watch some films lately. As I mentioned in my Independence Day post, I have been conflicted about familial obligations and doing something for myself. Well, the other day on Turner Classic Movies, it was Claude Rains day, & they showed Now, Voyager, which I watched. OK, that's a little weird, but good (of course, Bette Davis goes to Brazil in the film as well, so that was interesting to me for other reasons).

So, I then am looking through DVDs, videotapes, and books to take with me back to Music City. What falls out of nowhere onto my feet? Como Agua para Chocolate! Hmmm...

Yesterday, I got one of the movies on my Netflix queue. I hadn't had it at the top of my list, but it came anyway. The movie that arrived was Shelter. OK, now I am firmly convinced that it's (past) time to GTFOOH. Still feel weird about it all, but it must be done.

Who knows? I might just be able to see some of you all again (assuming any of "you" read this anymore!) sometime. You've been missed!

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial