sábado, fevereiro 04, 2006

Good grief! I said when I started this thing a little over a year ago that I was horrid at keeping up at things. Don't say I didn't warn ya!

So, it's now 2006. I am glad, because 2005 sucked in a LOT of ways for me. Right now, the weather sucks here, but that's not too big a deal.

I am not a big fan of American football in general, but I usually have an interest in the Super Bowl. This year, I have no team I am rooting for more than the other (or rooting against, for that matter). Unless something snarky happens, I will be all right with the outcome.

2 Comentários:

Às 2:03 PM , Anonymous Anônimo disse...

So...would you consider events in the game snarky? Some of them were a little ... well, CBI-ish, in a way.

If only someone had jumped off a dais screaming "JUSTICE!" it would have been the perfect Super Bowl...

 
Às 8:21 AM , Blogger Saravá! disse...

Well, that was snarky, I guess, but what I really meant by that was if some individual or team was a complete ass that made me root against a team.

I do think that I personally was as guilty of pass interference in the end zone as that Seahawk was!

&, despite the reruns, I mostly watched the Simpson/Family Guy marathon on Fox instead...

 

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial