segunda-feira, janeiro 24, 2005

The most depressing day of the year

According to a story I heard on the news, today (Jan. 24) is supposedly "the most depressing day of the year." (I will have to learn how to includes links, but I don't know how yet) I wasn't too sure why. For me, part of it could be the fact that this Jan. 24 is a Monday, which are rarely lovely days in my book. ;)

Of course, the fact that I woke up about a dozen senseless times last night hasn't made me a font of lightness and perception...

I will probably have a nice bowl of chili & go to bed early. Even if I weren't already sleepy, I do have to get up early for class tomorrow....

2 Comentários:

Às 5:52 PM , Blogger crusher disse...

Blue Monday!

 
Às 4:07 PM , Blogger Angie disse...

Did you honestly think I wouldn't be able to find you? My job plants me in front of a computer for 8+ hours every day. Really...

Battlecat

 

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial